Welcome in 2014!!! I would like to start this year by saying THANK YOU to everyone who follows my blog and reads my posts. Writing a blog is not as easy as I expected. It requires a lot of time and patience! It is very rewarding though when I see new likes on my page and new readers joining in. Thank you to all my supporters and I wish you all VERY TASTY 2014 !!!
I would also like to say thank you to “Confused Bawarchis” who nominated me for LIEBSTER AWARD 🙂 My FIRST ever AWARD! I’m so proud 🙂 Make sure to visit Confused Bawarchis and check out they’re great recipes and stories @ http://confusedbawarchis.wordpress.com/
Liebster Award is a recognition for new bloggers who have less then 300 followers. It is a great way for the new bloggers to connect and to promote their blogs. As we all know, the beginnings are never easy. Thanks to the awards like Liebster,bloggers get to know each other and share their work! Cute way to expend your audience 🙂 It also shows you that someone reads your blog, which you probably doubt sometimes when you are a beginning blogger 😉
So what do you need to do to receive the award?
- Present the award to at least 5 other bloggers with less than 300 followers
- Include the award in your post
- Thank the blogger that awarded you on your blog and link them in your post
- Answer the questions asked by the blogger that nominated you
- Create 10 question that you want to ask your nominees that will allow their readers to get to know them better 🙂
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog
So those are the questions that Confused Bawarchis asked me and my answers:
1. What is your favorite post that you’ve written?
hmmm….. I think I leave that up to the readers 🙂 I share the recipes that I like to cook and eat myself 😉
2. Cake or chips?
I love both but I think I will choose cake. It is still better than eating processed full of chemicals and ingredients that we are unable to pronounce chips. Plus you can get CREATIVE with the cakes!
3. What is your favorite season of the year?
SUMMER! I love lots of sun and increased levels of vitamin D flowing in my blood streams 🙂 It makes me feel better and happier!
4. If you could be stuck in a lift with one person- celebrity, politician or anyone else, who would it be?
BOBBY FLAY! I love Bobby Flay ( don’t worry, my husband is aware of my platonic love affair with Bobby 😉 ). He is my inspiration and I hope I WILL get stuck in the elevator with him one day 😉
5. Which kitchen equipment/ tool do you use the most?
Food processor. I love to eat home made hummus 🙂
6. How would you like it if you had no phone and the internet for a day?
I would LOVE it. Sometimes I feel like I waste to much time online or on the phone. It would me nice to have all electronics shut off for one day. I think I will try it soon 😉
7. Chocolate or chili?
Chocolate by itself and chili by itself. I know people are crazy about the combination of two of those but I am not that much into it 😛
8. What’s your favorite TV show/ movie or both?
Curious George 😀 That’s what I watch the most those days lol
9. Pink or Black?
Not a pink fan so I have to say black
10. What’s been your favorite food vacation until now?
hmmm…..I have different cravings so it depends. Can’t really pick one 😉
10 questions for my nominees
- Do you make New Year’s resolutions and if yes do you stick with them?
- What was your inspiration in creating the blog?
- Chocolate or vanilla?
- Do you make grocery shopping list?
- Choose one word that would best describe you?
- Food that you would NEVER be able to give up?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- Your favorite celebrity chef?
- Food that you always have in your pantry?
- One thing you cannot live without?
And the nominees ARE:
Thanks again for nominating me for the award and CONGRATULATIONS to all my NOMINEES 🙂
To all the nominees: I know you might be thinking this is another chain message. That’s what I thought at first as well so I never took time to officially ACCEPT the award. I realized though, that this is a cute award to share with others who are trying to grow their audience and to recognize the beginner bloggers for their hard work. So please accept it and nominate others 🙂 THANKS